Free "Tips for Homebuyers" Booklet
Inside our free, downloadable booklet, we provide you with valuable tips that can help streamline your real estate transaction by making it go quicker and smoother with the help of your InterNACHI® Certified Professional Inspector.
Click the download button to get the Tips for Homebuyers Book as a PDF now.
We perform home inspections according to the Home Inspection Standards of Practice and Code of Ethics. We also offer ancillary inspections. These are additional types of inspections that you may be interested in hiring us to perform for you. Feel free to ask your inspector about additional inspection services.
Our inspectors are Certified Professional Inspectors CPI® trained by InterNACHI—the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors, which is the world's largest nonprofit association of residential and commercial property inspectors that provides education, training, and certification.
At the end of the inspection, we will produce a written inspection report for you. The report will be easy-to-read and clear to understand. We will include pictures of the systems and components of the home and building that we inspect. We will also provide a summary of the defects that we observed during the inspection.
• Exact Home Inspections LLC was established in April 2014.
• Before starting Exact Home Inspections, I was a general contractor for 14 years, and also held numerous engineering positions in the steel industry, including Director of Process Control.
• I am an InterNACHI certified home inspector and my inspections follow their comprehensive Standards of Practice and abide by a strict code of ethics. https://www.nachi.org/sop.htm
• I successfully completed the 80 hour Instruction Training HOME INSPECTOR at SAFETY TRAIN MANAGEMENT CONSULTANTS for my West Virginia license. Completed 56 hours of Advance Course of study offered through The HomeSpection Training Institute Inc .
• Completed the 86 hour InterNachi course of study for my Ohio license along with numerous other courses.
• I completed numerous InterNACHI courses that are required for certification and continuing education by Internachi and state licensing.
• I completed Radon Measurement Technician Training Course (Environmental Solutions Association) for my Radon license in West Virginia and Ohio.
• Also completed The Radon Testers Course for Radon Testers, Mitigators and Labs presented by #1 Radon Tester LLC.
• I am Certified by the National Radon Board as a Radon Measurement Specialist.
• Licensed, fully insured Home Inspector, radon tester in the states of West Virginia and Ohio.
What We Inspect
A home inspection is a visual examination of the home's major structure, systems, and components that are visible and safely accessible.
During a home inspection, the following systems and components are inspected:
Interior, exterior, walls, windows, and doors
HVAC (heating, ventilation, and air conditioning)
Basement, crawlspace, and structure
Roof and attic
Meet the Inspector
My name is Mark Stein.
Exact Home Inspections LLC strives to provide the best service and quality inspections for my clients. As a home inspector, I have the unique opportunity to help my clients understand the condition of their homes and how to properly maintain it. I pride myself on following the Residential Standards of Practice so that my clients can enjoy peace of mind. I understand the importance of a quality home inspection and I am passionate about my work. I take great pride in helping my clients and providing them with the knowledge and expertise they need to make informed decisions.
We Educate Our Clients
During the home inspection, we will show you how everything in your house works, how to maintain it, and how to save home energy. Scientific evidence demonstrates a solid relationship between housing conditions and human health. So, let's make sure your home supports your health.